Last modified: September 1, 2018
Resilience, LTD (“Company”, “we”, or “us”) respect’s your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website https://www.resiliencecbd.com/(“Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
· On this Website.
· In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
· When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
· us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by the Company or any third-party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
· any third-party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Children Under the Age of 18
Our Website is not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features/register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or
received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at [email@example.com].
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
· by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”); and/or
· that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as your interests and background in the food services industry, and what directed or brought you to our website.
We collect this information:
· directly from you when you provide it to us.
· automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
· Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website forum, posting material on our Website forum, or requesting further services or contact. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
· Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
· Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
· Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Website, such as the Website forum, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third-parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable and we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with
whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
· Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
· Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third-parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
· Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
· Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
· Speed up your searches.
· Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
· Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information below.
· Web Beacons. Pages of our Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website
statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not collect personal Information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
· To present our Website and its contents to you.
· To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
· To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
· To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
· To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
· To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
· In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
· For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own or third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please check the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data (the order form). For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information below.
Disclosure of Your Information
· To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
· To contractors, service providers and other third-parties we use to support our business.
· To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
· To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
· For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
· With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
· If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
· Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third-parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data or by sending us an e-mail stating your request to [firstname.lastname@example.org]. If we have sent you a promotional e-mail, you may send us a return e-mail asking to be omitted from future e-mail distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information on our Website’s forum by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an e-mail at [email@example.com] to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third-parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to [firstname.lastname@example.org].
California Business and Professions Code Section § 22581 requires us to remove any content or information posted on our Website by a registered user under the age of 18 who resides in California upon the request of such user. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to [email@example.com] describing the content and information to be removed. While we take all steps within our control to remove such content and information upon request, such removal may not constitute the complete or comprehensive removal of the content or information.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encoded using the latest encryption technology by Authorize.net.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
U.S. Law Applies