Date Sweetened “Carmel” CBD Apple
This season = Pumpkin spiced lattes, apple pies, and gravy coated….well, everything.
We created this healthy CBD Caramel Apple recipe so you can enjoy all your favorite things about fall without straying too far from your fitness goals. The Carmel sauce is sweetened with dates which are a great source of antioxidants, potassium, fiber, and are great for blood sugar balance.
Enjoy this guilt-free sweet treat to fuel up before your autumn workouts, or all year round.
Date “Carmel” CBD Apples
*Yields about 5 apples*
- 5 Apples
- Craft or popsicle sticks
- Parchment paper
- 10 pitted dates
- 3 tablespoons of non-dairy milk
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 tbs Almond or Cashew Butter
- Nuts, cacao nibs, or sprinkles for topping
- Chop dates, add to a pot and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low, cove, and let sit for about 20 minutes.
- While this is simmering, add a craft / popsicle stick toeach apple
- Drain dates, add milk, coconut oil, vanilla, salt, nut butter, and cinnamon into a food processor or blender. Feel free to add more milk to achieve your preferred thickness.
- Line a plate or baking sheet with parchment paper
- Pour desired topping into a bowl for dipping
- Pour Carmel sauce into a bowl and dip each apple into the sauce, then into your topping bowl
- Add each apple to your parchment paper and set it in the fridge. Allow to sit for 15 minutes so Carmel sauce and full set.
We hope you enjoy this festive, healthy CBD recipe. If there are any CBD recipes you’d like to see, please reach out! And as always, we want to see your Resilience moments — Share your Resilience Recipes with us on IG!
Written by: Michael Tatz | Linkedin
Michael Tatz is the Co-Founder of Resilience CBD, and a passionate leader in the health & fitness world helping others rise to and crush their wildest goals. A former Division 1 college wrestler, Army Officer, and investment manager at Goldman Sachs, he has pushed his body and mind to the limits on the mats, dressed in camo, and in the boardroom.
Today, he spends his time leading Resilience CBD to develop the absolute best recovery products for athletes everywhere. Resilience was founded after CBD personally impacted Michael’s life, and the brand was built to partner with everyday athletes in pursuit of conquering their most difficult challenges, rebounding after their toughest performances, and rising to their goals that once seemed impossible.
Share this Blog post!