Stress Relief 101.
Unfortunately enough–stress has become a constant in almost all American lives. Whether it stems from career changes to finances to moving to battling everyday anxiety we’re no stranger to it and recently, rates of stress and anxiety have skyrocketed.
In fact, between February 15th and March 15th, anti-anxiety prescription medications rose by 34% (Express Scripts). Because we feel that CBD is -\uch a powerful tool, we felt an obligation to share a few ways to find peace and tranquility, especially when we don’t know what tomorrow may look like.
BEST RESILIENCE PRODUCTS FOR STRESS REDUCTION:
Stress can have a number of negative impacts on the body. It can lead to cardiovascular diseases, chronic headaches, anxiety, insomnia, and plays a pivotal role in the body’s overall equilibrium. The good news? CBD’s goal is to regulate many of those systems, and it helps in resetting your body’s baseline response to everyday stressors.
If you’re looking specifically to relieve stress and anxiety, our CBD Ingestibles are a great place to start. Here are a few ways CBD works internally to relieve stress:
- As we’ve explained before, you have an ECS which produces endocannabinoids. These endocannabinoids work to regulate several systems throughout (eating and sleeping patterns, stress and anxiety, inflammatory responses, and more). When you take CBD, you’re further supplementing these systems, further promoting balance (and relieving stress) throughout the body.
- For this same reason, you’ll notice drastic changes in your sleep, which also plays a major role in stress and anxiety responses.
- When you ingest CBD, it interacts with a large network of receptors that run throughout your nervous system. One of those being a Serotonin receptor (5-HT1A). This is thought to have the strongest impact on stress and anxiety disorders.
Our bath bombs are the perfect way to unwind after a long, stressful day. They work wonders in relieving mental and physical stress. Here’s how:
- Both Revive and Recover Bath Bombs are 100% pure form bath bombs, meaning they are free of any artificial dyes, fragrances, and preservatives. They are infused with essential oils that give them wonderful fragrances (and serve a real purpose). Orange and essential oil (used in Revive) works to boost mood and alertness while reducing anxiety. Eucalyptus essential oil (used in Recover) is great for promoting easy breathing, relaxation, and relieves mental tensions.
- The CBD in both bath bombs work with the abundance of minerals to soothe, relax, and ease physical tensions. When you’re stressed, your whole body is tenser because your muscles are contracted. A warm bath, in combination with the CBD and essential oils, work to loosen up muscles, thus relieving both mental stress as well.
5 WAYS TO RELIEVE STRESS DURING COVID-19
Recovery is one of the most overlooked aspects of fitness. Take it from the pros like Lebron James, Tom Brady, and Serena Williams. As mentioned above, exercise breaks your body down. In order to build it back up, stick to your fitness goals, reduce your risk of injury, and get the most out of your workouts, you have to ensure you’re recovering fully. Our line of CBD products is designed to do just that. To take it a step further, we created this full-day meal guide that packs in protein and our recovery-focused CBD oils so you can double-down on recovery and double-up on the weights.
When you wake up in the morning, try finding something that helps you feel settled, like you’re starting off on a clean slate. Whether it’s writing your goals for the day in a journal, taking 15 minutes to enjoy your coffee or tea, taking a CBD bath, or meditating, this will help you leave your worries of yesterday, not carry them into today.
EXERCISE. EXERCISE. EXERCISE.
Exercise is one of the best medicines for stress release. It increases the production of endorphins while reducing the body’s stress hormones like cortisol and adrenaline. Not to mention, it acts as a great escape, allowing your mind to take a break.
There are a variety of different quick and easy breathing exercises you can do to relieve stress and anxieties. You can do these in your car, at work, at home, or anywhere you’re experiencing overwhelming levels of stress. Try looking up the “4-7-8” or “7-11” breathing exercises and see what works for you.
Last year, 47% of Americans didn’t take all of their vacation time. Much too often, we overwork ourselves to a point where we feel intense stress and anxiety, and the truth is, we’re human. Make an intentional point to take a break and walk, breathe, read part of your favorite book, or meditate (and don’t feel guilty for doing it).
Laugh a little! As silly as it may sound, laughter strengthens your immune system, triggers the production of endorphins, relaxes the body, and allows you to release other emotional tensions you may be focused on. This is an easy way to release stress — flip on a comedy, read a funny book, watch your feel-good show and get a good laugh in.
While there are a plethora of other resources you can seek out to relieve stress and anxiety, these are the least stress-inducing ways to do so during COVID-19 as so many of our massage parlors, gyms, yoga studios, and public spaces we often turn to are closed. We are wishing you and your loved ones all the best during these times.
If you have any questions of Resilience CBD for stress relief, feel free to contact us at Contact@ResilienceCBD.com or on our Contact page. Rise Up!
Share this Blog post!